Taking care of your health involves more than just medicine.
Jade and Tracey are based at Hollybrook Medical and Sinfin Surgeries to work with your GP and healthcare professionals to help you have more control over your health and focus on what matters to you.
They can link you to services in the community which may include;
- Social isolation
- Emotional wellbeing
- Healthy lifestyle choices
- Education and learning
- Life changing events such as birth, retirement, divorce and bereavement
- Housing, benefits, financial support and advice
- Local groups and activities
- Befriending, counselling and other support groups
- Assistance to complete documents or forms
To access this service you can simply talk to your GP or health care professional and ask them to refer you. Alternatively you can fill in a self-referral form below. If you are unable to complete the form please contact the surgery if you still wish to self-refer.