This service is not currently running due to COVID-19.
- Monday – Friday 6.30pm – 8.00pm
- Hollybrook Medical Centre
- Monday 6.30pm – 8.00pm
- Chellaston Medical Centre
- Tuesday – Friday 6.30pm – 8.00pm
- Village Surgery
- Saturday 8.30am – 12.00pm
- Haven Medical Centre
690 Osmaston Road
- Sunday 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Wellbrook Medical Centre
How do patients access the service?
The provision of this service is only available to patients who are registered with one of the 8 surgeries within Derby City South.
Appointments are made via the patient’s own GP surgery and are available to patients presenting primarily with acute minor ailments with the exception of the HCA dressings clinics.
What conditions can be treated?
The hubs are designed to treat patients with acute minor ailments who require a face-to-face clinical assessment in order to be treated appropriately.
Patients who cannot be seen:
- Babies under 12 weeks old
- Pregnancy-related problems
- Chronic disease or long-term condition management that requires continuity of care
- Severe mental health problems
- Patients identified with a potentially life-threatening medical condition which requires referral to urgent or emergency care settings
- Walk-in patients
For more information please visit their website.