As the Patient Participation Group for Hollybrook Medical Centre and Sinfin Surgery, we aim to:
- Improve healthcare in our community by providing a bridge between patients and our health professionals in the interests of both.
- Facilitate two-way communication between our community of patients and practice.
- Provide sensitive, constructive, and evidence-based support to our health professionals.
- Provide our professionals with data to help them reach decisions, and to support them in communicating changes to our community.
- Help raise necessary funds to support our professionals.
Join Our Group
We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our Hollybrook and Sinfin surgeries and staff.
To help us with this, why not become a member of the PPG so that you can have your say. We will ask members some questions from time to time about different aspects of the practice and its services. We will contact you by email and keep our questions brief so it shouldn’t take up much of your time. We will also keep you updated on developments in the practice which we think will interest you.
We aim to gather a group of patients from as broad a spectrum as possible to get a representative sample. We need young people, workers, retirees, people with long-term conditions and people from the different ethnic groups in Littleover and Sinfin.
Please contact the PPG via either surgery or send an email to email@example.com
A member of the committee will then contact you
Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Contact the PPG
Contact the Patient Participation Group by emailing us with your feedback, suggestions, comments or questions.
The PPG’s mailbox is: firstname.lastname@example.org
If, however, you have a complaint about the Practice, please contact the Practice Manager