Suggestions and Complaints

We always try to provide friendly and professional services possible to all our patients, but there may be times when you feel this has not happened.

If you have any concerns, speak to whoever you feel comfortable- your GP, nurse or our reception staff. However, if you feel we have not dealt with the issues, please telephone or write to our Operations Manager Nelle Grey and she will endeavour to deal with them.

Hollybrook Medical Centre Complaints Procedure Leaflet

However if you feel that the practice has not fully resolved your complaint you can write to NHS England, please see below for contact details.

NHS Primary Care Complaints

Since 2009 NHS patients wishing to complain about primary care services can take their complaint to either the provider (such as the GP or dental practice) or the commissioner, NHS England – but not both.

From 1 August 2015 the NHS England North Midlands Complaints Service will be responsible for the investigation of all NHS England complaints relating to primary care provided in Staffordshire & Shropshire as well as Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire.

Although the North Midlands Complaints Service has offices in Mansfield in Nottinghamshire and Anglesey House in Rugeley, all new complaints need to be sent to the NHS England Customer Contact Centre, who will log the complaint and forward it to the relevant office.

You can contact the Customer Contact Centre:


NHS England
PO Box 16738
B97 9PT


Telephone: 0300 311 22 33

If patients are not satisfied with the way their complaint has been dealt with by the provider or commissioner, they can contact the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO)


The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Millbank Tower


Telephone: 0345 015 4033