We are enabling eligible patients to book their COVID-19 Booster vaccine appointment at Sinfin Health Centre via Online Services or via Reception.
Who can get a COVID-19 Booster vaccine?
Booster vaccine doses will be available on the NHS for people most at risk from COVID-19 who have had a 2nd dose of a vaccine at least 6 months ago.
- people aged 50 and over
- people who live and work in care homes
- frontline health and social care workers
- people aged 16 and over with a health condition that puts them at high risk of getting seriously ill from COVID-19
- people aged 16 and over who are a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19
- people aged 16 and over who live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- people who are pregnant and in 1 of the eligible groups can also get a booster dose.
Those patients with Online Services will be sent a message asking them to book an appointment online, we have clinics available from Tuesday 12 October 2021 at Sinfin Health Centre, Sinfin, DE24 3DS.
For those patients who are not yet registered for Online Services and wish to be, please visit our website to register for an account.
If you are unable to access Online Services, please do not worry we will be contacting you in due course offering you an appointment.
For more information about the COVID-19 Booster vaccination please visit the NHS website: www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/coronavirus-booster-vaccine/.
For those patients not yet contacted please do not contact the Practice, we will be in contact with you once you become eligible.
Thank you for your cooperation.